Achieve more with Salesforce.com
We’ve been implementing Salesforce since 2001. 120+ salesforce implementations later, we've learned a thing or two about how it should be done, systems should be set and processes organised. We can bring that enormous experience to you, on tap, just when you need it.
Our team is here, skilled to the eyeballs and ready to help. RMS's highly trained personnel are expert in all the important operational areas of Salesforce. No matter where you are in the SFDC adoption lifecycle, we have the right expertise - a team with over 15+ years of experience on which to draw. We bring that depth of domain expertise to you.
How it works?
We can work with support hours (we sell these in packs of 20hrs) and draw from these when ever you need us OR we can work on-site 1 day per week, month (or how ever often you need us) and work with your team on ways to improve your CRM, data and processes to make you even more successful.
We work with 2 levels and pricing of Admin Tasks. Level 1: the basic admin stuff. Level 2: SFDC Consultancy and advanced administrative tasks.
LEVEL 1- The Basic Admin Stuff
- Install applications
- Creation of campaigns
- Scheduling reports
- Manage users and access (support when users are locked out or when new users need to be added).
- Monitor data quality and duplicate levels
- Upload lists and mass update data
- Creation of new fields, pick list values
- Edits to page layout
LEVEL 2 - Enhanced Administration
- Building reports and dashboards
- Redefine your sales and marketing processes
- Salesforce Consultancy and change management
- Profiles and roles
- Workflows and process automation
- Set up your unique lead lifecycle
- Visibility and security of users and data
- Review and management of the Lead Lifecycle inside of Salesforce (and your Marketing Automation System)
- Train your team
- SFDC audit and re-design