Resolution Marketing Services (RMS) is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information while using our website, products or services. This policy sets out how we collect and use personally identifiable information and personal data, including information that you provide to us.
You can visit most pages on our website without having to give us any information about yourself but sometimes we do need to collect personal information about you to provide you with services, specific information or assistance and this privacy statement explains how we use and collect data in those situations. Please read the entire RMS privacy statement.
Any information that you provide while visiting the RMS website will only be used by RMS. Your information will not be shared with any other organization or party, nor ever on-sold.
Collecting your Personal Information
When we refer to personal information we mean information that individually identifies you such as your name, address, email address, phone number, company name, and other information specific to you.
We generally collect information when you are a customer or potential customer of RMS or when you register for our newsletter, events, training, promotions, and so on. The sort of information we collect is in order to properly provide a service or assist with a query.
Use of your Personal Information
RMS uses your personal information for a number of purposes which are listed below.
- To help us create and provide content relevant to you.
- To provide you with information about events, training, special offers, product updates and other RMS news.
- To help us respond to any problems you might have encountered.
- To improve the usability and user experience of our website, product and services.
- To enhance our customer relationship management.
- We will not use your personal information for purposes other than those for which it was collected or those authorized by the individual.
RMS will not share the personal information you provide when you register with us with any organization without your permission. From time to time we may email you at the address you have provided with news about our company and our products, promotional emails or invitations to events which we think may interest you. At any time you can opt-out of this material.
RMS may be required to disclose your personal information to comply with legal requirements, including any regulation, in relation to legal proceedings or investigations by government or law enforcement agencies, including criminal investigations, or to meet tax or other including to (a) comply with legal process served on RMS or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of RMS, and, (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of RMS’s services, its website, or the public. In those circumstances, we will do so immediately and without notice.
We will take reasonable precautions to protect personal information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction and will take reasonable steps to accommodate privacy preferences. Such measures may include the use of password protection and restricting access to personal information to those with a legitimate purpose in receiving the information. RMS also takes steps to ensure that personal information collected is reliable, accurate, complete and current for its intended use.
RMS employees who have access to personal information will be trained in accordance with this Policy and will be advised that they must fully comply with the privacy principles outlined in this Policy and that failure to do so will result in appropriate discipline, up to and including termination of their employment.
While RMS takes reasonable precautions against possible security breaches of our website and records no website or internet transmission is completely secure and we cannot guarantee that unauthorised access, hacking, data loss, or other breaches will never occur.
Cookies will be placed on your device (computer, mobile or tablet) when you visit our site. A “cookie” is a small text file that is placed on your device by websites you visit. Some of the cookies we use are strictly necessary to operate our site. Others relate to the site’s performance and functionality and to your preferences. RMS uses the following cookies on this site:
1. Strictly necessary: These cookies enable the website to function correctly and deliver the services and products you have requested. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering sites you have visited on the internet.
2. Performance & Functionality: These cookies do things like remember your preferred language, understand your preferences and associates users to any forms you submit to use to enable pre-completion of subsequent forms. Other cookies are placed only for the time or session you visit our site or whether you are a new or returning visitor to our site. These cookies may remain on your computer anywhere from the duration of your session for up to five years.
3. Analytics: We use Google and other Analytics tools to help the website analyze how our site is used, such as allowing us to compile reports on website activity and providing us other services relating to website activity and internet usage. The information generated by the cookie about your use of our website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Where allowed by law, you may request access to the personal information RMS holds about you. You should make your request in writing and RMS will respond to that request in accordance with local laws. If you have a legal right of access, that right also allows you to correct, amend or delete that information when it is inaccurate.
Comments, enquiries or complaints regarding this policy should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to this Statement
RMS may modify or update this privacy statement at any time and without notice.
Last updated: February 2016